My Girls

My Girls
They may look sweet and innocent...

Monday, January 30, 2012

Play Money

I thought I would share the play money I tossed together for the girls the other day. It's VERY simple, if you want something fancy, sorry, you'll have to look elsewhere ;) But if your happy with the basics, then feel free to save the image and print some out. I also made wallets for them out of card stock and tape (don't know how long they'll hold up, but they work for now!)


So here's the money






and here's one of the wallets




Nothing fancy, but the girls like it. Elise had a doctor's appointment the other day, and Bailey tried to give me "ten dollars" so I could take her :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... convert currency

    ReplyDelete